top of page
Click on the event in the calendar below to RSVP.
Some activities may be restricted to students enrolled in our summer or afterschool programs. Click on Programs above to register. Open to students in grades 3-12.
For more info, call (323) 756-7203.
Click on the following links for more info on our annual Vision Dinner and Golf Classic.
- jue 28 de septAl Wooten Jr. Youth Center28-sept, 16:30 – 17:30Al Wooten Jr. Youth Center, 9106 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90047, USAFounder's Day is a day of celebration to remember the hard work, dedication, and the sacrifices put into the center to support the youth for what they need and to keep them out of trouble. Join us as we celebrate what we've been blessed with and to show thanks to our gone but never forgotten Ms.Faye
- Múltiples fechasmar 10 de octLos Angeles10-oct, 18:00 – 19:30Los Angeles, 9106 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90047, USAA mentoring program for the youth ages 11-13 in person here at the center. Join us as the Aka Sorority teaches the youth about growing their mindset, setting their goals, and civic and social awareness.
- Múltiples fechasmié 18 de octLos Angeles18-oct, 18:00 – 19:30Los Angeles, 9106 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90047, USAOpen to teens 13-18 enrolled at the center for group discussion about upcoming events, information on scholarships, and more. This is an opportunity for teens to get to know each other and bond.
- sáb 21 de octDave & Busters21-oct, 10:00 – 13:00Dave & Busters, 6081 Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USAJoin us for a day of family fun celebrating and appreciating our wonderful volunteers. Our annual celebration is named in honor of a beautiful couple who served some 14 years as volunteers at the Wooten Center making our first website and teaching kids to read ! We appreciate and honor them both .
- jue 14 de dicLos Angeles14-dic, 16:00 – 18:00Los Angeles, 9106 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90047, USAJoin us for our annual Fall Showcase and Christmas Dinner ! Celebrating Christmas with an amazing dinner while showing you what our students have been working on and accomplished this fall semester.
bottom of page